The Epic V5 is now available in two lightweight composite layups, the Ultra and Performance.
Excellent stability allows beginners to jump on and paddle with confidence and give more experienced paddlers a short, stable surfski to use in big or rough conditions. Sleek lines and Epic’s comfortable surfski cockpit make the V5 perfect to learn downwind paddling and great for playing in the surf zone.
The V5 composite, with its lighter weight, is even easier to carry to and from the water and unload from your roof rack.
The V5 comes standard with under hull rudder, adjustable foot brace (including pedals that automatically adjust line length), rear storage compartment, bow and stern handles, center carry handles, water bottle holder and Epic’s patented bailer. An optional stern kick up rudder can be added to the Rotomolded version with no modifications needed to allow the V5 to be paddled in shallow or rocky areas.
- Length: Composite 14'3" (4.36 m)
- Width: 23.6" (60cm)
- Depth: 12.6" (32cm)
- Capacity: 280 lbs (127kg)
- Storage Capacity: 10.5 gals. (46L)
- Paddler Fit: 4.9 to 6'7" (1.45m to 2.01m)
- 35.3 lbs (16 kg)
- Infusion grade foam core
- A composite hybrid of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Kevlar
- Vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy
Black bow & stern
- 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Nomex honeycomb core
- Woven carbon and Kevlar fabric
- Vacuum bagged, heat-cured epoxy
- Red bow & stern