- Styled for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists, our 1.2” fēnix 6S is the multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments
Quality By Design
fēnix 6S features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Garmin Pay Service
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solutionthrough participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
Connect IQ™ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
*Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ watch band compatible: Yes, included (20 mm)
- Strap material: Silicone, suede or nylon
- Physical size: 42 x 42 x 13.8 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 108-182 mm
- Suede band: 108-175 mm
- Fabric band: 108-189 mm
- Metal band: 108-180 mm
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch: Up to 9 days
- GPS: Up to 25 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 50 hours
- Expedition GPS Activity: 20 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Color display: Yes
- Memory/history: 64 MB
- Clock Features: Time/date, GPS time sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, GARMIN ELEVATE™ wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer
- Pulse Ox: yes (with Acclimation)